Petroleum and related technologies
The petroleum and natural gas industry provide the products and energy needs for a variety of products and services required for everyday life. It’s a complex chain of events, where many moving parts and systems are needed to extract, produce and distribute oil & gas products.
Standards are essential throughout these processes to prioritise safety and quality above all. Without the right guidance, techniques and processes, the oil & gas value chain can become risky, expensive and time exhausting. Standards are vital to streamline operations, improve communication within the supply chain, implement new technologies and overall improve efficiencies throughout the entire oil and gas value chain.
- 75/75.020 Extraction and processing of petroleum and natural gas
- 75/75.040 Crude petroleum
- 75/75.060 Natural gas
- 75/75.080 Petroleum products in general
- 75/75.100 Lubricants, industrial oils and related products
- 75/75.120 Hydraulic fluids
- 75/75.140 Waxes, bituminous materials and other petroleum products
- 75/75.160 Fuels
- 75/75.180 Equipment for petroleum and natural gas industries
- 75/75.200 Petroleum products and natural gas handling equipment