An intelligent way to source metals information with Metals Infobase
What is Metals Infobase?
Available on i2i as an annual, networkable subscription, Metals Infobase is a market leading database of global metal grades, metallurgical Standards and manufacturers. Intertek Inform's team of metallurgists have cross referenced tens of thousands of metal grades, from throughout the industrial world to create this unique database.
Without an intelligent, efficient way to source for such information, how can you:
- Stay informed about the vast number of metal grades and referring Standards and suppliers around the world
- Find the suppliers you need quickly and easily
- Ensure fast, reliable, flexible and accurate access to metallurgical data
What you can expect
- Access to 78,000+ metal grades from around the world.
- Access to 52,000+ Standards in which the metal grade is specified.
- Find details of the chemical composition of a metal, mechanical & physical properties.
- Search for comparable metal grades.
- Locate the information you need using the piece of information you hold, ie. designation, grade number, etc.
- 15,000+ directory of global suppliers.